Euronext is a market place whose first mission consists of financing the real economy. It aims at offering companies financing solutions, ensuring security and transparency of operations and transactions. Euronext promotes a legitimate governance within the financial community, for its clients and partners.
This strategy follow 5 main axes:
- To operate a superior quality pan-European market enabling efficient trading of cash equities, financial and commodity derivatives and related instruments for the benefit of issuers and investors and the real economy
- To deliver a high integrity ecosystem and innovate in partnership with the community of issuers, investors, intermediaries, and regulators to enhance access to sources of capital and funding, and enable efficient transfer of risk for participants in the national and regional economies of Europe and beyond
- To create an increasingly agile, efficient, and customer focused business, designed to provide stable and sustainable revenue streams, and to diversify the client and income base
- To enhance the stability and transparency of European financial markets through the development and implementation of regulatory requirements and the provision of effective and efficient technology and risk management
- To strengthen Euronext capacities to raise capital in order to increase the number of listed companies